Mount Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall tour 4 days 3 nights package – a combination of the 3 best tourist attractions in East Java, which consists of visiting the sunrise on Mount Bromo, the blue fire of Ijen Crater and the Tumpak Sewu waterfall. They are in different cities. Mount Bromo is located in Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park, located on the border of 4 cities, namely Probolinggo, Lumajang, Malang and Pasuruan. Tumpak Sewu waterfall is located south of Mount Semeru, which is precisely in the village of Sidomulyo Pronojiwo Lumajang. And Ijen crater is located on the border between Banyuwangi and Bondowoso.
sunriseinbromo.com – This tourist spot is very famous for its beauty. Mount Bromo with stunning sunrise views with a caldera including savanna hill, sea of sand and craters. Ijen crater with a crater filled with green lakes and blue flames and Tumpak Sewu waterfall is famous for its unique and beautiful waterfall which is believed to be the most beautiful waterfall in Java – Indonesia.
The Detail itinerary of Mount Bromo Ijen crater Tumpak Sewu Waterfall tour 4 days 3 nights package
Day 1 : Surabaya airport/hotel – hotel ijen area
- pick up service from surabaya airport/hotel/train station and drive to hotel around ijen area for 4-5 hours driving.
- reach hotel and stay overnight
- free program
Day 2 : ijen crater tour – hotel around tumpak sewu waterfall
- 00.00 start the journey from the hotel to Paltuding which is the last monitoring station and entrance to the Ijen crater. Then you will do trekking as far as 3 km to the top of the Ijen crater which can be reached in 1.5 – 2 hours (depending on your speed). then continue trekking down the crater for 40 minutes accompanied by a local guide.
- Arriving at the bottom of the crater, you can enjoy the Blue Fire from a short distance until it finishes at 05.00 then return to the top of the crater again for 45 minutes. After arriving at the top of the Ijen crater, you can enjoy the view of Ijen Crater (green acid lake, sulfur crater, sulfur miners loading sulfur from the bottom of the crater) until you are satisfied. then back to paltuding or parking lot for 1.5 hours then back to your hotel for 2 hours driving.
- You will enjoy stunning views along the way, past coffee plantations and rainforests.
- If you prefer, you can visit the hot springs around the Ijen area before returning to the hotel.
- reach hotel, breakfast and shower.
- 12.00 check out and proceed to the home stay around the Tumpak Sewu waterfall for 4 hour trip.
- stay overnight
- free program
Day 3 : Tumpak sewu waterfall – hotel around bromo area
- After breakfast at 08.00 am, start trekking to the waterfall point by going down the cliff and crossing the river for 1 hour.
- you can enjoy waterfalls and panoramas there.
- after you are satisfied continue to the Tetes cave, there you will see a unique cave view and also you can play water and swim there. after that return to the homestay where you stay.
- After that, continue the journey to the hotel around the Bromo area for 3-4 hours drive.
- reach hotel and stay overnight
- free program
Day 4 : Bromo sunrise – Surabaya airport/hotel
- Wake up at 3:00 am to get ready. then by using a jeep to the sunrise view point (the highest peak in the Bromo area) for 30 minutes to enjoy the view of the sunrise and the scenery around Mount Bromo, you can also see Mount Semeru (the highest mountain in East Java) releasing smoke in the morning.
- 06.00 AM, after you finish enjoying all the sights, return to the jeep and continue to the top of Mount Bromo by stopping at the sea of sand then trekking to the top of Mount Bromo for 25 minutes or you can rent a horse if you feel tired to walk.
- After enjoying the view of the crater of Mount Bromo, return to the jeep then proceed back to the hotel for breakfast, shower and pack.
- after everything is ready to proceed back to Surabaya Airport for 3.5 hours of driving. End of the tour.
Facilities of Mt Bromo ijen and tumpak sewu waterfall tour
- Private transport during the tour
- 3 nights accommodation
- 3x breakfast
- Private jeep for bromo sunrise tour
- Entrance ticket fee for bromo, ijen crater and waterfall
- Local guide and gas mask for ijen blue flame tour
- Local guide for coban sewu waterfall
- Daily mineral water
- All lunch and dinner
- Horse rent at Bromo
- Personal expenses and travel insurance
Price Of Mt Bromo Ijen tumpak sewu waterfall package tour in 4D3N
Why you will love this Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour?
- You will discover and experience all the knowledge of the locals as a unique experience in this diverse country.
- You will see a panoramic view of one of Indonesia’s most amazing waterfalls because this uniqueness will make you admire the beauty of Tumpak Sewu. One of the best!
- Managed by the local community, visiting the Tumpak Sewu waterfall means you give back to the villagers. Tasting some of the fruit that the local people grow and sell is a simple thing you can do to support it. Shop for locals!
- Amazing sunrise view seen from sunrise view point (the highest place around Mount Bromo)
- enjoy and see how it feels to stand on the edge of the crater of the active volcano Bromo.
- Early morning hike to Ijen Crater to witness the Blue Flame phenomenon up close.
- Get a view from above for a panoramic view of Ijen Crater, the rocky sulfur walls, the most acidic crater lake on earth, and the hardworking locals who carry out sulfur mining in the area.
is this trip right for you?
- walking and hiking are included in bromo ijen and tumpak sewu waterfall tour. No special training is required to be able to do this trip, but a moderate level of fitness will make it easier for you to carry out this travel activity.
- This trip covers a considerable distance from one destination to another, with typical narrow and busy roads we prefer to travel safely by private car. during the holiday period Traffic can be heavy and slow.
- in order to enjoy the view of the sunrise, you have to start very early! The climb to Mount Bromo starts around 3 am and Ijen Crater starts around 2 am. This means that you will be walking on gravel and volcanic rock in the dark. A headlight, raincoat, some warm clothes and good shoes are a must. The view you enjoy at sunrise is worth the effort, especially if the weather is good!
- To explore Tumpak Sewu waterfall, you will climb down the hill. The trail is a little challenging, shoes or flip-flops suitable for slippery paths will really help you.
- The accommodation around the Tumpak Sewu waterfall is a simple guest house. Located in a rural area, this guesthouse adheres to an eco-friendly philosophy, and we are sure you will get a good night’s sleep. The guest house in Tumpak Sewu is close to the Tumpak Sewu waterfall which reduces travel time and gives you a little more sleep. The best time to explore Tumpak Sewu waterfall is 7am or earlier.
you may also like :
Mt Bromo tumpak sewu waterfall 3D2N package
Mt Bromo milkyway by camping and ijen blue flame tour 3D2N
Mt Bromo sunrise ijen blue flame and madakaripura waterfall tour 4D3N package tour
Mt Bromo and madakaripura waterfall tour in 2D1N
Mt Bromo ijen tour 3D2N package (most wanted)
Mt Bromo midnight tour 1D from surabaya or malang
Mt Bromo sunset for photography tour
Enjoy the milkyway or stargazing in mount bromo
Mt Bromo milkyway tour for fotography 2D1N package tour
Mt Bromo milkyway by camping tour 2D1N
Mt Bromo and ijen tour in 2D1N from Bali, surabaya or banyuwangi
Mt Bromo malang tour 3D2N
Mt Bromo sunrise ijen blue flame and paragliding tour 4D3N
Mt Bromo sunrise ijen blue flame and rafting 3D2N
Mt Bromo Sunrise ijen blue flame and Sukamade turtle Beach 4D3N
Mt Bromo and semeru hiking tour in 4D3N
Mt Semeru summit trekking tour in 3D2N
Mt Semeru trekking tour in 4D3N
Madakaripura waterfall east java indonesia
Kalibendo Waterfall Banyuwangi east java
Blawan waterfall around ijen crater
Written by sunriseinbromo.comsunriseinbromo.com is a tourism travel agency in East Java Indonesia that provides mount bromo tour package, mount semeru trekking, ijen blue flame tour, rafting, snorkeling, paragliding and malang batu city tour.
If you have any questions, please contact us.