Price : IDR 4,250,000/person
minimum participants : 2 person
Duration : 3 days 2 Nights
Additional info : private tour
This tour package is one of the simplest tour packages. You can start mount semeru hiking tour from a number of cities, such as Surabaya, Malang, or Banyuwangi. Mount Semeru trekking tour package offers challenging experience for visitors who are extremely fond of hiking and trekking. Before you start the tour, you are highly recommended to prepare your health since you will go through a 4-hour trekking from Lake Pane to Lake Kumbolo. You will need to stay overnight at kali mati in a camp before you continue to trek to Semeru Summit, which is the second check point, and then go all the way to Semeru Summit hiking at midnight. For any details of the itinerary, you can read the essentials below.
itinerary of Mount Semeru Trekking Tour Package in 3 days
Day 1: Surabaya airport / Malang – Ranu pani Village
- 09.35 am pick up at Surabaya airport and you will be taken to Ranu Pani village for 5 hours driving.
- You will be guided to fill in the hiking approval document and medical check. When all the requirements are met, you can have some rest at Ranu pani home stay to prepare for your tour on the next day.
- free program
Day 2 : Ranu pani – Ranu Kumbolo – Kalimati ( rest area)
- The activity starts at 8 am. There will be about 1 hours for you to have breakfast.
- At 9.00 am, you need to do registration at Semeru Post Centre. The next, you will be ready to start trekking to Ranu Kumbolo 2.400 m. It takes about 4 hours.
- Having arrived at Ranu Kumbolo, you will have time to rest and have lunch for couple of minutes. Then, trekking continues at 1 pm in order that you will be arrived at Kalimati around 4 pm since it takes about 3 hours trekking. Porters will give you a help to set up the tent and cook food for dinner when you arrive at Kalimati.
- Along the way to Kalimati, you will pass the Up hill of Love and Cemoro Kandang.
- It is highly suggested that you spend a night resting for the next trekking. The next part of the tour will be tougher than before.
Day 3: Semeru Summit trekking – Ranu pani – Going back to Initial Arrival Point (Surabaya, Malang, Bali, or Banyuwangi)
- it is important that you get up before 12 pm to prepare all the essentials for you’re the next part of Semeru Trekking. At 1:00 am after you have your breakfast, you can continue hiking to Arcopodho.
- This walk will take 1 hour to make. Next, you eventually proceed to the peak of Mount Semeru (3676 meters above sea level) with your tour guide or porter from the team of our agency.
- In order to enjoy the fabulous scenery before sunrise, you had better start everything on time so you can reach the peak before sunrise.
- The view at the top during sunrise is just incomparable to any majestic natural views. At that height, you can see the horizon, the breathtaking view of the skies below, and the range of mountains and hills in East Java.
- Before you go back, make sure that you have your lunch and rest at Lake Kumbolo. As you recharge your energy then you are just ready for your way back to the starting point.
- Go on to Ranu Pani and from there you will go to Surabaya or malang.
- end of the tour
What are included in the Mount Semeru trekking tour package?
- English speaking driver
- Private transport with ac, driver and fuel during the tour
- Entrance ticket fee for mt semeru
- Medical Check and permit for Semeru Climbing submission
- English speaking tour guide to lead your climb
- Porter and Camping gear (tent, matras, sleeping bag, hot drinks, meals for dinner, lunch, breakfast & kitchen equipment)
- 1 night accommodation at ranu pani home stay
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Cook and porter
- Mineral water along the trip
- Personal expenses and insurance
- Tips for the driver and local tour guide
Before you start Mount Semeru hiking, You must prepare the medical check (health note) from your doctor, If you can not prepare the medical check note, you can find it around Surabaya or Malang, you can also suggested to use Trekking Pole, Gass Mask and Personal Medicine. Trekking time to Semeru Summit is between Mei – December month, In rainy season will be closed the climbing activity due to the landslide sometime occured make the government notify for climbing tour. Please contact us For more detail information about mount semeru trekking tour package price, accommodation and trekking facility.
You may also like:
Semeru hiking tour in 4D3N
Bromo and semeru hiking tour in 4D3N
Bromo milkyway by camping 2D1N
Bromo milkyway by camping and ijen 3D2N
Bromo sunrise and ijen blue flame tour 3D2N package (most wanted)
Bromo milkyway for photography 2D1N