For those who fancy the majestic mountainous views and exploring craters, it is highly recommended that you visit two of the most fabulous and phenomenal tourism spots in East Java. We offer you Bromo Ijen tour Package option covering mount Bromo, Ijen crater-Blue Flame in 3 days and 2 nights. These three tourism destinations are just among the most breathtaking destinations that you should include in your wish list of your annual vacation. This particular tour package has been extensively recognized among local and international tourists, especially during the school holidays. For those who have never visited any of these natural gems, you will be amazed by the natural beauty that each poses.
The Ijen crater tour has distinctive interest, which has been well recognized by the mining activities conducted by locals. You can encounter the spectacular mining process which is done by using only limited tools and the sulphur which is delivered right from the bottom of the crater by foot. The amount of time needed to complete Mount Bromo Ijen Crater blue flame tour Package is more or less five hours. The distance coverage, though it may be rather far and exhaustive, will not make tourists disappointed to go exploring these two tourism objects.
While Bromo has been so popular for its active crater, the beauty of sunrise from hiking view point, the vast sea of sand, which is also known as the whispering sand, and the savanna, which is also known as the Teletubbies’ hill, Ijen crater has one lake with green and bluish color posed by its water which appears so breathtaking, when viewed from Mount Ijen. In the morning, when sunlight hits the lake right near Ijen crater, you will see that the water appears blue and exhibits a really fabulous view. Equally fascinating is the view spotted around the lake during the night. During this particular time of the day, we can see one spectacular natural phenomenon, which is known as the Ijen Blue Flame.
This fire is believed to be generated by the sulphur burned under the crater. Posing fantastic and incredibly rare beauty, Blue Flame has been popular around the world. However, you need to be sure that you can cope well with the cold. With a temperature of only 10 degrees Celsius over, the hike to Ijen crater will surely pose challenging experience to you. Along the route to the crater, you will encounter a number of rare plants, such as the Edelweis and pines which can be easily spotted. If you are at all interested in taking the hike to the crater, you will have to start the trip from Paltuding. This is actually the entrance to Ijen crater. Mount Bromo Ijen Crater blue flame tour Package is a 3-day-2-night tour.
The tour will commence in Surabaya or Malang to Bromo Tourism Resort where you will be guided to start the tour to Ijen crater and finally stop at Ketapang harbour, or head back to Surabaya or Malang.
Itinerary of Bromo Ijen tour Package in 3 Days and 2 Nights
Well, if you have made up your mind and ready to bail out to start your Bromo Tour Package Ijen Crater-Blue Flame, you had better understand the details of the tour package. First, here are the details of the tour timeline.
Day 1: Surabaya/Malang to Bromo Tourism Resort
- The trip is started from Surabaya or Malang. You can choose to be picked up either at the airport or train station.
- Afterward, you will be directed right to the Bromo Tourism Resort. The trip to the resort will take up to approximately 3.5 hours.
- When you have reached the resort area, you will check in at one of the hotels located near the resort, then you can have free program at the hotel you choose.
Day 2: Bromo Sunrise Tour – Ijen Crater Tourism Resort
- The second day of Bromo sunrise Tour Package Ijen Crater-Blue Flame is started by hiking.
- The Sunrise Tour hike is started from the hotel you have checked in at 3:30 am. You will be picked up by a jeep which will take you all the way to the view point where you can enjoy the spectacular sunrise, Bromo Sunrise.
- The top of the view point is the most beautiful spot as the view point to enjoy the sunrise. Right from that point, you will see panoramic view of mount Bromo perfectly. You can see the range of hills and fields under.
- Of course, you can only have such a fascinating experience if the weather is friendly. After you have done enjoying the view of Bromo sunrise, you can go down to Bromo’s sea of sand by Bromo jeep to the main destination, Mount Bromo.
- From the parking area of Bromo jeep, you need to continue the trip on foot to the crater of Mount Bromo. In case you cannot make the walk, you can have an alternative by renting horse.
- There are a lot of horses offered to take you around Bromo tourism resort. When you have had enough enjoying the view of Mount Bromo, you can go exploring the crater of Mount Bromo.
- At the end of your trip at Mount Bromo, the jeep will take you back to the hotel for breakfast, shower, and packing. As you finish packing your stuff, then you need to check out from the hotel and proceed to Ijen Crater.
- The trip to the next destination will take 5 hours by car. Reaching the next destination, you can check in at hotel and have some rest before you go on the next tour.
Day 3: Ijen Blue Flame Tour – Surabaya/ Ketapang ferry port
- On the third day of Bromo Tour Package Ijen Crater and Blue Flame, you need to start the tour at 01:00 am to go to Ijen Crater. This is the perfect time to spot the well-recognized Blue Fire.
- You will reach the Paltuding entrance at 2:00 am. Right from that point, you will go on foot hiking Mount Ijen for about 3 Km with tour guide who will take you to the location of Blue Fire at the bottom of Ijen Crater.
- After enjoying the Blue Fire phenomenon, you can go back to the top of Ijen crater to see the night view of Ijen crater from above, where you can see the overall crater adorned by Blue Fire. And also you can enjoy the view of green acid lake, sulfuric crater dome with yellowish colour, local miners activity loading sulfur from the bottom of the crater.
- At the end of tour, you can go back to the hotel and start your trip back to Surabaya or Ketapang Ferry port. That will be the end of your Mount Bromo Ijen blue flame tour Package.
Facilities of bromo sunrise blue flame ijen crater tour :
- Private transport with AC, driver and fuel during the tour
- 2 Nights accommodation
- Daily mineral water
- Meals : 2 x Breakfast
- Local guide for ijen crater
- Private Jeep 4 WD for Mount Bromo Sunrise tour
- Entrance ticket Fee for bromo and ijen crater tour
- Madakaripura Waterfall
- savanna hill and whispering sand tour
- English speaking tour guide who will accompany during the tour (custom order)
- Horse riding at Mt. Bromo
- Travel insurance and personal expense
- All Lunch and dinner
For detail Information about Mount Bromo Ijen blue flame tour Package , tour package price, accommodation, Jeep or transportation rental and Mount Bromo tour and ijen crater tour, you can contact us.
Bromo Ijen tour package
You may also like :
Bromo sunrise, ijen blue flame and madakaripura waterfall tour 4D3N package tour
Bromo and ijen tour in 2D1N from Bali, surabaya, malang or banyuwangi
Bromo sunset for photography tour
Bromo milkyway by camping and ijen blue flame tour 3D2N
Bromo milkyway by camping tour 2D1N
Bromo and madakaripura waterfall tour in 2D1N
Bromo milkyway tour for fotography 2D1N package tour
Bromo sunrise, ijen blue flame and paragliding tour 4D3N
Bromo sunrise ijen blue flame and rafting 3D2N
Bromo Sunrise, ijen blue flame and Sukamade turtle Beach 4D3N