Surabaya/Malang- Bromo ijen sukamade turtle beach tour – ketapang
Surabaya and malang is really a convenient city to start out your tour as It‘s both an airport and also a train station. Bromo Ijen Sukamade turtle beach tour is special designed to understand more about east Java. Here you‘ll visit two iconic volcano these are generally Bromo volcano and Ijen. Bromo volcano is definitely an active volcano located between four region where tengger ethnic believes this really is holy volcano to the confident people. Ijen volcano is just one of several active stratovolcanoes constructed during the 20 km wide Ijen caldera, the biggest caldera in Java island. not just that, Bromo ijen Sukamade tour also will present you with fell adventure in Banyuwangi region by going to sukamade turtle beach.
Sukamade is name of beach know as places for turtle laying egg. Turtles inside the Meru Betiri National Park, hardly visited, is really a real something else when compared with the well-known Mt. Bromo and Ijen crater lake. Some specialties before going to Bali | mount bromo ijen Sukamade turtle beach tour.
Bromo ijen sukamade turtle beach tour will spent 4 Days 3 nights trip with following itinerary :
Day 1 : Surabaya / malang – Cemara Lawang
- We will pick you up wherever you‘re in Surabaya or malang and drive in around 3 to 4 hours towards the Bromo area.
- check in Bromo Permai or Cemara Indah Hotel or Pondok Wisata Adas, cafe lava or similar hotel / homestay ( stay at the standart room with breakfast, attached bathroom with cool & hot shower )
- The things you want to do the rest of the day, is up to you because it is a free program. As an example, Explore by your self : discover the farming area, find out the daily activities from the Tenggerese people or just relax in your hotel.
Day 2 : Bromo sunrise – Ijen Plateau Area
- wake up in early morning at 2.30 am
- at 3 am, the jeep 4wd will pick you up then driving across the sea of sand to visit :
1. Penanjakan Peak 1
Penanjakan Peak 1 is the best point to catch the sunrise & view Bromo
2. Bromo Crater
- after Penanjakan Peak, we drive down through the sea of sand again and heading to Bromo Crater
- reach the jeep parking area, then going to reach the bottom of Mt Bromo on foot in about half-hour or ride the pony horse
- then walking through the upstairs to reach the rim of Bromo Crater in about quarter-hour
- enjoy on the rim of Bromo Crater then going backto jeep parking area
- afterward the jeep will leave Bromo sea of sand and bring you back to hotel, arrive hotel back at 8 – 9 am
- breakfast time and check out hotel around 11 am
- transfer you out Ijen Plateau Area, driving around 5-6 hours
- lunch in the local restaurant along the route towards the hotel, then finally we reach homestay Ijen area (Sempol Village ) around 5 pm
- check in Arabica or Catimor or Ijen Resto Homestay (stay in the standart room with breakfast, attached bathroom with cool & hot shower )
- free program.
Day 3 : Ijen Trekking – Sukamade turtle beach
- On the third day, wake up at 12.30 AM and check out from the hotel. ( breakfast is packed in box )
- you need to start the tour at 01:00 am to go to Ijen Crater. This is the perfect time to spot the well-recognized Blue Fire. The ride to the crater takes about 2 hours from your hotel.
- You will reach the Paltuding entrance at 2:00 am. Right from that point, you will go on foot hiking Mount Ijen for about 3 Km with tour guide who will take you to the location of Blue Fire at the bottom of Ijen Crater.
- At 3:30 AM you will start trekking to the top of Ijen crater for about 1.5 hour. After enjoying the Blue Fire phenomenon, you can go back to the top of Ijen crater to see the night view of Ijen crater from above, where you can see the overall crater adorned by Blue Flame. ( if the possible condition and safe, its mean no warning from Volcanic Board, you may walk down until the rim of the Ijen Lake )
- As you reach the top at 6:30 AM, you can enjoy the view of the crater and then go back to the parking lot for about 1.5 hour.
- When you are ready, you can continue the tour to Sukamade, which takes 5-hour driving.
- Before you arrive at the homestay in Sukamade beach, you will need to get off the car and get in another car, which is off-road vehicle to cross rivers, rain forest, beach, and some traditional villages before you get to the beach. Sukamade Turtle Beach is a special place devoted to turtle preservation with an area of 3-kilometer wide along the beach, which is connected to Indian ocean. At the beach, there are a lot of turtle approaching the shore to lay their eggs.
- check in at Wisma Pantai or Wisma Kebun as our very simple accommodation (stay at the standart room with breakfast, attached bathroom with cool water no hot shower)
- free & rest program
- at 8 pm, we start to do Night Safari Tour, waiting and explore the green turtle to lay down on the beach sand, then laying eggs there
- all the program will be guided by local ranger until 24.00 then we going back to guesthouse, have some rest during the night before you continue the tour the next day.
Day 4 : Releasing baby turtles – drop Ketapang harbor Take the ferry to Bali from Ketapang harbor
- At 6 AM in the morning we‘ll go back to the turtle beach to release baby turtles (when available ) in the Indian Ocean.
- After breakfast, we are going to Ketapang places to get the ferry to Bali
- ketapang ferry port is the end of Bromo ijen Sukamade turtle beach tour.
Included in Bromo ijen sukamade turtle beach tour:
- Private transport with ac, driver and fuel during the tour
- English speaking driver
- Daily mineral water
- All entrance fees to places we visit
- Private Jeep 4 WD for Mt Bromo Tour (sunrise from pananjakan view point and Bromo Crater)
- Private Jeep 4 WD for Sukamade Turtle Beach tour
- Coffee break in Pananjakan sunrise view point
- Drinking fresh coconut milk in Meru Betiri National Park
- Three nights in a hotel/homestay accommodation
- Meals : 3 x breakfast
- Local guide for Blue Flame Ijen Crater Trekking
- Sukamade facility (Local guide for turtle explorating, eggs hatching, release turtles into the beach and the turtle conservation process
- Ferry to Bali
What are not included in bromo ijen blue flame Sukamade tour?
- English-speaking tour guide (can be provided by request)
- Horse riding at mt bromo
- Travel insurance and personal expense
- All Lunch and dinner
If you are interested to book Bromo ijen sukamade turtle beach tour, please contact us for detail information about tour price and facilities. We recommend to make a reservation 1-2 months before your tour schedule.