Surabaya and Malang is really a convenient city to start out your tour as It‘s both an airport and also a train station. Mt Bromo Ijen Sukamade beach tour is special designed to understand more about east Java. Here you‘ll visit two iconic volcanoes these are generally Bromo volcano and Ijen. Bromo volcano is definitely an active volcano located between four regions where tengger ethnic believes this really is a holy volcano to the confident people. Ijen volcano is just one of several active stratovolcanoes constructed during the 20 km wide Ijen caldera, the biggest caldera on Java island. not just that, Bromo ijen Sukamade tour also will present you with fell adventure in Banyuwangi region by going to sukamade turtle beach.
Sukamade is the name of the beach know as places for turtle laying eggs. Turtles inside the Meru Betiri National Park, hardly visited, is really a real something else when compared with the well-known Mt. Bromo and Ijen crater lake. Some specialties before going to Bali | mount Bromo ijen Sukamade turtle beach tour.
Mt Bromo ijen sukamade beach tour will spend 4 Days 3 nights trip with the following itinerary :
Day 1: Surabaya / Malang – Cemara Lawang
- We will pick you up wherever you‘re in Surabaya or Malang and drive in around 3 to 4 hours towards the Bromo area.
- check-in Bromo Permai or Cemara Indah Hotel or Pondok Wisata Adas, cafe lava, or similar hotel/homestay ( stay at the standard room with breakfast, attached bathroom with cool & hot shower )
- The things you want to do the rest of the day is up to you because it is a free program. As an example, Explore by yourself, discover the farming area, find out the daily activities from the Tenggerese people or just relax in your hotel.
Day 2: Bromo sunrise – Ijen Plateau Area
- wake up in the early morning at 2.30 am
- at 3 am, the jeep 4wd will pick you up then driving across the sea of sand to visit :
1. Penanjakan Peak 1
Penanjakan Peak 1 is the best point to catch the sunrise & view Bromo
2. Bromo Crater
- after Penanjakan Peak, we drive down through the sea of sand again and heading to Bromo Crater
- reach the jeep parking area, then going to reach the bottom of Mt Bromo on foot in about half-hour or ride the pony horse
- then walking through the upstairs to reach the rim of Bromo Crater is about a quarter-hour
- enjoy on the rim of Bromo Crater then going back to the jeep parking area
- afterward, the jeep will leave Bromo sea of sand and bring you back to the hotel, arrive hotel back at 8 – 9 am
- breakfast time and check out hotel around 11 am
- transfer you out Ijen Plateau Area, driving around 5-6 hours
- lunch in the local restaurant along the route towards the hotel, then finally we reach homestay Ijen area (Sempol Village ) around 5 pm
- check-in Arabica or Catimor or Ijen Resto Homestay (stay in the standard room with breakfast, attached bathroom with cool & hot shower )
- free program.
Day 3: Ijen Trekking – Sukamade turtle beach
- On the third day, wake up at 12.30 AM and check out from the hotel. ( breakfast is packed inbox )
- you need to start the tour at 01:00 am to go to Ijen Crater. This is the perfect time to spot the well-recognized Blue Fire. The ride to the crater takes about 2 hours from your hotel.
- You will reach the Paltuding entrance at 2:00 am. Right from that point, you will go on foot hiking Mount Ijen for about 3 Km with the tour guide who will take you to the location of Blue Fire at the bottom of Ijen Crater.
- At 3:30 AM you will start trekking to the top of Ijen crater for about 1.5 hours. After enjoying the Blue Fire phenomenon, you can go back to the top of the Ijen crater to see the night view of the Ijen crater from above, where you can see the overall crater adorned by Blue Flame. ( if the possible condition and safe, it means no warning from Volcanic Board, you may walk down until the rim of the Ijen Lake )
- As you reach the top at 6:30 AM, you can enjoy the view of the crater and then go back to the parking lot for about 1.5 hours.
- When you are ready, you can continue the tour to Sukamade, which takes 5-hour driving.
- Before you arrive at the homestay in Sukamade beach, you will need to get off the car and get in another car, which is an off-road vehicle to cross rivers, rain forest, beaches, and some traditional villages before you get to the beach. Sukamade Turtle Beach is a special place devoted to turtle preservation with an area of 3-kilometer wide along the beach, which is connected to the Indian ocean. At the beach, there is a lot of turtle approaching the shore to lay their eggs.
- check-in at Wisma Pantai or Wisma Kebun as our very simple accommodation (stay at the standard room with breakfast, attached bathroom with cool water no hot shower)
- free & rest program
- at 8 pm, we start to do Night Safari Tour, waiting and explore the green turtle to lay down on the beach sand, then laying eggs there
- all the program will be guided by local ranger until 24.00 then we going back to the guesthouse, have some rest during the night before you continue the tour the next day.
Day 4: Releasing baby turtles – drop Ketapang harbor Take the ferry to Bali from Ketapang harbor
- At 6 AM in the morning, we‘ll go back to the turtle beach to release baby turtles (when available ) in the Indian Ocean.
- After breakfast, we are going to Ketapang places to get the ferry to Bali
- ketapang ferry port is the end of the Bromo ijen Sukamade turtle beach tour.
Mt Bromo ijen sukamade turtle beach tour Facilities :
- Private transport with ac, driver, and fuel during the tour
- English speaking driver
- Daily mineral water
- Entrance ticket fee for Bromo, Ijen, and turtle beach
- Private Jeep 4 WD for Mt Bromo Tour (sunrise viewpoint and Bromo Crater)
- Private Jeep 4 WD for Sukamade Turtle Beach tour
- Coffee break in Pananjakan sunrise viewpoint
- Drinking fresh coconut milk in Meru Betiri National Park
- Three nights in a hotel/homestay accommodation
- Meals : 3 x breakfast
- Local guide and gas mask for Blue Flame Ijen Crater Trekking
- Sukamade facility (Local guide for turtle exploration, eggs hatching, release turtles into the beach and the turtle conservation process
- Ferry to Bali
- English-speaking tour guide (can be provided by request)
- Horse riding at mt Bromo
- Travel insurance and personal expense
- All Lunch and dinner
If you are interested to book Bromo ijen sukamade turtle beach tour, please contact us for detailed information about tour price and facilities. We recommend to make a reservation 1-2 months before your tour schedule.
You may also like :
Mt Bromo ijen blue flame and tumpak sewu waterfall tour 4D3N package
Bromo sunrise, ijen blue flame and madakaripura waterfall tour 4D3N package tour
Mt Bromo and madakaripura waterfall tour in 2D1N
Bromo midnight tour 1D from surabaya or malang
Bromo and ijen tour in 2D1N from Bali, surabaya or banyuwangi
Bromo milkyway by camping and ijen blue flame tour 3D2N (most wanted)
Bromo sunrise and ijen blue flame tour 3D2N package (most wanted)
Bromo milkyway by camping tour 2D1N
Bromo milkyway tour for fotography 2D1N package tour
bromo and madakaripura waterfall tour in 2D1N
Bromo sunrise, ijen blue flame and paragliding tour 4D3N
Bromo sunrise ijen blue flame and rafting 3D2N
Bromo and Papuma beach tour 3 days 2 nights
Semeru hiking tour in 3D2N
Bromo and semeru hiking tour in 4D3N
Bromo milkyway by camping and ijen 3D2N
Written by sunriseinbromo.comsunriseinbromo.com is a tourism travel agency in East Java Indonesia that provides mount bromo tour package, mount semeru trekking, ijen blue flame tour, rafting, snorkeling, paragliding and malang batu city tour.
If you have any questions, please contact us.